Re: whitworth wrenches

To: MonteMorris <mmorris@nemr.net>
Subject: Re: whitworth wrenches
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 22:15:05 -0600
Monte:

I forgot about this article.

Goto http://members.nvc.net/yd3/wrenches.pdf  This is an
article I wrote which will probably appear sometime in
"MGA!"  It gives all of the different bolt head sizes in
decimal for BSF,  (Whitworth), BA, SAE, and Metric.  By
comparing the sizes, you can quite often find a SAE or
Metric to fit a BA or BSF fastener.  I originally wrote it
for the NEMGTR and it was published a couple of years ago in
"TSO."  I modified it, that version's here, for publication
in "MGA!"  Hal was going to put it in a couple of years ago,
but it hasn't showed up yet.

Blake