Re: Clubs and Pubs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clubs and Pubs
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:28:34 -0500
Kent

The North American MGB Register also covers Midgets and MG 1100's as well as
the MGB.  Take a look at the website (the URL is listed below) - there is an
on-line membership application should you decide to join us.  Our secretary
is an avid Midget fan and is also the Midget Registrar.

Looking forward to you joining us.

Rick
Webmaster for:
  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgbr  - The North American MGB Register