Re: Clubs and Pubs

To: pegorsch@mainstreet-marketplace.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clubs and Pubs
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:37:55 EST
In a message dated 2/13/03 9:08:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pegorsch@mainstreet-marketplace.com writes:

> I currently belong to my local club but was wondering opinions of national
> and international clubs that might be worth joining.  Ideas...?
>
> Currently I get B+Midget, Classic MG and MG Enthusiast Magazines.  Are
> there
> any other publications that I "must get"?  Which are the best. Ideas...?

- - - - - - - - - -

Join NAMGBR.  "MGB Driver" is worth the price of the membership.  And several
of the board members are listers on this and the spridgets list.  (BTW, you
ARE on the spridgets list, aren't you?)  These are regular people, enjoying
the same cars we all have, and going above and beyond to promote them.
NAMGBR covers Midget models as well as Bs and Cs.

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)
'75 MG Midget (The Project)