RE: Clubs and Pubs

To: "'Bullwinkle'" <yd3@nvc.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Clubs and Pubs
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 22:02:49 -0600
Blake and all,

Actually BOTH Minnesota MG Clubs (The Minnesota MG Group - MMGG and The
Minnesota MG T Register - MNMGTR) co-hosted the 2001 event. Both clubs are
open to any person with an interest in the MG marque, however the MMGG
caters mainly to post-1955 models, whereas the MNMGTR caters primarily to
the pre-1956 MGs. There is, of course, cross over in both directions.

And, yes, both clubs did most of the on-site ground work for MG2001.

Regards,
Lew Palmer
Member of both MMGG and MNMGTR