Re: Very llbc, but not MG

To: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Very llbc, but not MG
From: "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 16:34:48 -0600
As with anything else. Search ebay to see what these sorts of things are
selling for.

I've started watching the Visible V8 and Wankel models as my boys are
getting curious as to how cars work. I thought that building the V8 with
my oldest would be a fun project.

I looked for one at a local hobby store, the V8 is going for $65. The $6-8
type/size models from 25 years ago are $25-30 now.

1:12 scale is pretty big, plus a motor, I'd bet it go for over $50.

The vintage V8 from Renwal (the original) which has a motor to turn the
engine, is going for over $75. The modern one has a hand crank.

Ok, I did a search. There's one already built, it's an Imai instead of a
Tamiya (which are better), and it's pre-built. With a day left, it's at $46.
So, that could be a pretty valuable model. Ebay number 3115957068.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root            - CCSA, CCSE, CCNA
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155