Re: Very llbc, but not MG

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Very llbc, but not MG
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 18:08:29 -0500
Hi Listers,

           Thanks for the responses.  Here's what I've learned --- The
condition of
the package is more important than the contents!!!  Honestly!!  The electric
motor
puts it in the 'first edition' category with a potential value in the $100 or
more
range.  However, the boxtop is in no way pristine, two corners are split.  I
think
I'll see if I can find a kindred spirit of our lbc ilk whose heart is with
things
Lotus. Thanks again.

Bud Krueger
52TD