Re: Steering rack fluid

To: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>,
Subject: Re: Steering rack fluid
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 07:53:37 -0600
Nah.

        Either pull the cover plate on the top or use a suringe (why can't I
spell that word?) to squirt the oil into the rubber boots.

        Someone also suggested to me to remove one of the shims and that
tightens up the rack a bit. I haven't done this. It seemed backwards at
the time, but I think I read that somewhere also.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd N.E., Fl 1S    PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155