1975 MGB Ad

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1975 MGB Ad
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:49:57 -0800 (PST)
It's gone already!  I'll let everyone know if I find
any more.  I'm always looking through old car
magazines, so if anyone has any requests, let me know
and I'll keep my eyes peeled.  One of the interesting
things that was advertised all over Road & Track and
Car and Driver in the late 1960s seems to be some kind
of fibergalss "fastback" hardtop for the MGB.  Has
anyone ever seen one of these things in the flesh?
The photo is hilarious!  It sort of makes the B look
like a Sunbeam Alpine Harrington, if anyone is
familiar with that rare bird...

I have almsot all of the ads for all the cars I've
ever owned, but I am still looking for an ad for a
1976 Porsche 914.  If anyone ever bumps into one, let
me know!

http://platinum.yahoo.com