Re: Blew chunk off intake off!

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Blew chunk off intake off!
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 11:33:25 -0800
I'd hold off on the epoxy until I ascertained what was going on. And even
then, I think I'd make my solution reversible -- some future owner may want
to restore the emissions plumbing, for instance, or the state might crack
down as they are threatening to do in CA.

It isn't surprising that an intake leak caused backfiring problems. But I'd
try a similar, temporary fix to see if your worst suspicions are grounded.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149