Re: NAPA 1300 oil filter

To: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@earthlink.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NAPA 1300 oil filter
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:11:48 -0700
That is the one I use on my 67BGT. My first oil change, I used the paper
type from Moss but when I opened the canister, the filter I removed was the
NAPA 1300. I've been using that type ever since. It only comes in "gold"
but the cost is still comparable to the paper style, maybe even a little
cheaper.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B