Re: NAPA 1300 oil filter

To: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: NAPA 1300 oil filter
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:01:11 -0500
The NAPA Oil Filter catalog lists the 1300 as being used in Austin, Ford
(British), MG, Morgan, Morris, Nissan (63-65) and Singer.

Under MG it shows the 1300 as being used in:
'63-'70 MGB/MGBGT
'57-'60 All
'61-'62 MGA/mgb
It also is used in late '52-'53 TDs and all ('53-'55) TFs.

On the same page I saw that it's also used in Lotus with the Ford 100E engine.

Bud Krueger
52TD (containing a NAPA 1300 filter)