Re: How To Take Along A One-Year Old In An MGB

To: "Bert Palte" <palte@gmx.net>, "mgs@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: How To Take Along A One-Year Old In An MGB
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 14:44:50 -0700
I have a 7 year, 5 year, and 14 month old.  In short,  I wouldn't.

I doubt there is any way you could make it legal where I live in
Colorado.  But that aside, I doubt you could make it truly safe.  And
if something did no wrong, I doubt I would ever be able to forgive
myself.

I have heard that for college grads, reoccurring nightmares of
finals/classes never attended is very common.  (I've had those.)

As a parent I think the nightmares of losing a child are common.
Having experienced those, I would not want to have it be a reality that
I had caused.

My advice: Your two seater is a two seater.  Take your kid along,
strapped into a car seat when they are old enough and leave mom behind!
 But don't risk your child's well being for anything.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net