Re: How To Take Along A One-Year Old In An MGB

To: Chris Thompson <ct-mg@cthompson.com>
Subject: Re: How To Take Along A One-Year Old In An MGB
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 15:55:01 -0600
My boys almost 6 and 8 ride in the MG more than anyone else. There's no
airbag, and
that's the biggest problem with kids in the front seat. Last year, the
boys used the booster
seat most of the time in the 'B this year, the 8 year old is out of the
booster completely (more
than tall enough and over 80 lbs). And for the 6 year old, I have the
seat belt modifier strap
that moves the shoulder harness of the neck. For longer trips, I'll grab
the booster, he can see
better that way. And, of course, it's just nice easy cruises.