Re: Lockout Switch

To: "Bill Snyder" <wtsnyder@juno.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lockout Switch
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 09:36:00 +0100
In addition to Max's reply, Haynes shows it as typically a yellow wire from
the manual switch, sometimes changing colour to a yellow/red in the gearbox
loom, to the lockout switch, and a yellow/purple from the lockout switch to
the solenoid.  Details vary according to year.  If you can switch OD in and
out in 3rd and 4th (or 4th only on late models) but not in 1st and 2nd then
your lockout switch is present and functioning.