Re: Battery Box

To: "MG List Postings" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Battery Box
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 13:57:01 -0400
The best long term solution is to at least shore up the original battery box
with good condition metal.  Some folks do simply plop in a plastic battery
box and find that the problem is solved since the plastic boxes are a good
tight fit.   I have used them in both my cars, but they are hanging over
pretty good conditioned original boxes.  Since I'm on a roll with clearing
out my garage anyway, I have an extra brand new plastic box, if you decide
to go that route.  $20.00 plus actual shipping seem fair?  ($36.00 from
Moss).

Dean