Re: Battery Box

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery Box
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 22:57:32 -0000
Yeah, the carpet just flops over the "holes", but they're not just holes
anymore. They are boxes. Great for stowing tools, extra oil, etc. I suppose
something heavy right over the hole/box, might depress the carpet. But this
hasn't been a problem so far. Most heavy things are large enough to span the
holes.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470