Re: Battery Box

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery Box
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 18:51:49 -0700
Huh. So, when you put grocery bags on the rear shelf, do they fall in the
holes? Does the carpet just flop over the openings? Do neighborhood cats
accidentally short the battery posts when spraying? I have to say that
doesn't seem to be a truly optimal solution, at least given how I typically
use my MG. Perhaps your experience is different.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149