Re: MGB makes a pilgrimage!

To: "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: MGB makes a pilgrimage!
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 07:38:47 -0500
Wow, lots of long trips!  As it happens, I'm personally aqquainted with
the lady who accompanied Barney on the run to Alaska.  We were fellow
members in The Alamo MG Association in San Antonio, tx, at one time.
She's sort of dropped out of circulation, since.  Too bad, I miss her
(shameless troll).

   Well, my entry is the 4,400 mile round trip Peg 'n I made in Her
Majesty,our '69 B, from SA to Happy Camp, Oregon and back.  I broke in a
newly rebuilt engine on that one and it never missed a beat.

   Great stories, gang!!  Great to see they're not all trailer queens, huh?

   Cheers,

    CR