Re: Clutch and camber

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch and camber
From: "Martin C. Galan" <batangelias@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 05:00:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Listers,

I finally have my 65 roadster on the road. Thank you to all that gave their
advice while I was putting the MGB together. I hope to post a few pictures on
the web soon.

On the drive home from the shop, I noticed that the clutch release pedal
releases almost totally only at the very top prior to take off. It is quite
uncomfortable since there is very little play to work with. I have just
repaired the clutch master and noticed that adjustment may be made via a rod by
the pedal, should I pursue this and how?

I had a friend follow me home and he noticed that the wheels in the front of
the car was squared the road. On the other hand the rear camber resembled that
of an old Volkswagen Beetle. I took a sweeping corner at moderately quick clip
and I felt a bit of oversteer. I have a tube shock conversion at the rear of
the car. Do MGBs look this way while at speed?

Have a good weekend,

Martin Galan

65 MGB

www.acoustics.com.ph