lower arms front camber

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: lower arms front camber
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 15:18:35 -0700
Here's a question for the pros on this list.

Who makes the lower A-arm pieces for the MGB? I just bought a new pair
for $30. About a third of the cost of the decambering bushings.

Is ther eany chance of getting the lower arms made about an inch
longer, then not drilled for the kingpin? That way folks could just
drill the kingpin hole for the amount of negative camber that they
want. It would be a lot cleaner and easier than all this stuff to go
through futzing with the eccentric bushings.

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.