Re: lower arms front camber

To: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: lower arms front camber
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 20:19:21 -0700
Must be Moss Europe, because I sure can't find it on the mossmotors
website. Actually, I couldn't find it at http://www.moss-europe.co.uk/
either, though I do see that they have all sorts of nifty stuff that
isn't in the US moss catalogue, like the coilover front suspension.

Kelvin, any enlightenment why moss-europe has all sorts of cool stuff
that moss-usa doesn't?

   lrc

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.