Re: SU adjustment

To: <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: SU adjustment
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:29:20 -0500
Charley,
I rebushed and rebuilt the carbs. I haven't  touched anything else in the
engine compartment while they were off except I took the manifold off while
I was there and put new doughnut seals in the headpipe(?) on the bottom end
of the manifold. The car was running fine when it was last driven the last
of November, except the idle was a little wobbly I assumed due to worn carb
bushes (they were).
Monte