RE: high idle

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: high idle
From: "Marc" <smarc@abs.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:01:00 -0400
I clipped the power lead to my timing light and spliced in a set of
insulated spade terminals, with the female connector on the timing light
side of the wire. Then I can just disconnect the big alligator clip, and
connect the spade lug to a spare terminal on the fuse block. Quick, easy,
and nothing to slip off and short any thing out.

--
Marc Siegel, Charm Net LLC  eMail: smarc@abs.net
Baltimore, MD  http://www.abs.net      voice: 410/361-8160