How to coat a new fuel tank

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: How to coat a new fuel tank
From: Menno.Meijer@ict.nl
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:31:35 +0200
Dear List,

I'm planning to replace the fuel tank on my '63B. What kind of
coating (outside of fuel tank) should I use? (To me, durability
is more important than appearance :-)

Best regards,

Menno Meijer

----------------
This E-mail message, including any attached documentation, is
confidential. Should you have received this message wrongly, you are
urged to inform the sender at "disclaimer@ICT.nl" and remove the message
from your system. Any unauthorised dissemination of the information, in
whole or in part, is prohibited. E-mail messages can be subject to
change. ICT Automatisering NV and its subsidiaries cannot be held
responsible for incorrect, incomplete and/or delayed transfer of
messages and possible damage caused by this. Although ICT Automatisering
NV (including its subsidiaries) makes every effort to send messages free
of viruses by using a viruschecker, ICT Automatisering NV (or its
subsidiaries) cannot guarantee that the message and any attachments are
actually completely virus free.