Re: Tao of Bugs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tao of Bugs
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:20:48 EDT
In a message dated 4/29/03 12:20:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, proot@iaces.com
writes:

> I was at Menards yesterday (day off home repairs), and it appears
> that Rain-X is expanding its product line.

- - - - - - - - - -

I've been using Rain-X washer fluid for a few years.  They have an orange one
for the winter with a de-icer and a green one for summer with a bug remover.
Both of them keep the Rain-X properties pretty fresh on the windscreen.  I
usually do the buff-in Rain-X treatment two or three times a year, and the
rain keeps on beading.

I haven't found the green, anti-bug washer fluid for this season yet.
Walmart and Pep Boys carry them, but both are not in stock.

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)
'75 MG Midget (The Project)