Re: Tao of Bugs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tao of Bugs
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 20:40:02 +1030
Rocky Frisco wrote:

> <jonie mitchell>
> I thought I knew bugs, but I didn't really know bugs at all . . .
> </jonie mitchell>     as it were.
>
> This crazy damned thing was WAY
> too big to be a bug - bird-sized and butt-ugly. Gives me the creeps just to
> remember. It had big mandibles on its ant-like face and a foot-folded
> delta-winged configuration when dead, soaked in oil. Reminded me of the
> millennium bugs from the Book of Revelation.

Rocky,

I have been a long time music industry person too and I have seen all
sorts of strange creatures - I usually just try to focus on something
positive until they disappear.

Just keep repeating to yourself...

They are not real... they are not real... they are not real....

:-)

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII