Re: Replacing rod bearings

To: James Nazarian <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Subject: Re: Replacing rod bearings
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 15:00:53 -0500
I don't remember having any trouble dropping it last year. But then I
didn't move it out of the way. I just lowered it a bit onto a couple of
jack stands and put the new bushings in and put it backup. I had the
a-arms and kingpins, etc all out, since I was rebuilding everything.
On the later, I couldn't reach the rear bolt with the spring in the way.

Paul.+

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd N.E., Fl 1S    PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155