RE: New MGB - A couple of questions

To: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: New MGB - A couple of questions
From: "engl" <engl@cableregina.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 19:01:05 -0600
Telewest(PH)

Thanks for the response.  A couple of more questions then:

- what is the right size pulley for the engine?  and how much clearance
should there be between the pulley and the subframe?

- yes there is a small timing mark on the pulley.  Not sure where it's at
when the rotor arm is at #1, but I'll check.  And yes, the engine does run!

Thanks again for your help.

Bob