Re: Front Valance colors

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Subject: Re: Front Valance colors
From: "Randy Widman" <rwidman@woh.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 19:09:58 -0400
I have the bumpers off my 79B and there is the red body color beneath the
rear bumper & black which was painted over beneath the front bumper. I'm
having mine re-painted in a few months and am going to have the front
underneath black and the rear underneath red. I'm just not sure which red to
have it painted, the Carmine red it was originally painted or the Tartan Red
of the earlier models, which I think is much better looking. Any comments?

Confused on color of Red
79B