Re: Front Valance colors

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front Valance colors
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 11:48:22 -0700
Period color photos showing details of production cars are pretty rare. The
cars shown at the auto shows of the time were also "dolled up" and aren't
necessarily good references.

If you read the text and the detailed timeline in the back of Clausager,
it's a good reference. But I agree, I wish they had vetted the photos
better. There is also a "bias" toward UK spec cars in the photos, in that
some US variants aren't well documented.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149