Re: Front Valance colors

To: Mike Lewellen <Mike.Lewellen@insightbb.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front Valance colors
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 08:36:34 -0700 (PDT)
Mike, I believe that up to '76 the RB cars had the valance painted black,
then '77 - on had it painted body color. Clausager's could confirm it but
I'm not near my copy at the moment.... However, do whatever you like!

My Brooklands Green '76B has the valance painted matte black. I would like
to add the LE spoiler in black, as that tends to mask the bumper size a
bit. However, with most of the darker colors, I don't think the bumpers
look too bad.

--- Mike Lewellen <Mike.Lewellen@insightbb.com> wrote:
> I am painting my 76 B and I noticed that when I took the front rubber
> bumper off, everything below it is painted black.

=====
Dan
The Garden State (What Exit?)
'76 MGB Tourer (Driver)