concrete oil stain cleaner

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: concrete oil stain cleaner
From: Aubrey Schneider <aschneider@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 18:12:12 -0700
Hi Listers,
I have, as I believe a fairly common challenge of cleaning oil spots from my
driveway & concrete garage floor.

A lot has been written about the removal of theses stains but I have not
been successful in utilising any of the products.

I noticed an advertisement in the'rpm motoring monthly mag', March ed for
such a product. According to the spec's, once applied, it forms into a
powder, which traps & pulls the oil molecules to the surface, where it can
simply be brushed up.

It is, according to the blurb, bio-degradable & phosphate free & is sold
under the name Pour-N-Restore.

Anyone have any experience with it?

Thanks

Aubrey 75B