Air conditioner parts needed

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Air conditioner parts needed
From: Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 14:05:47 -0500
Scott,

This isn't going to be very helpful, but maybe it will jog someone else's
memory.   There was a guy in the Dallas area who developed and and was
selling AC parts for MGs including the compressor bracket to mount the
modern Sanden compressor.   Unfortunately, I looked through my archive and
I can't find his information now.   Anyone else know of this outfit?  I
may have it somewhere at home in hard copy.  If I find it, I'll post it.

Greg Hutmacher
Denton, TX