Re: Air conditioner parts needed

To: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: Air conditioner parts needed
From: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 21:15:31 -0700
Yes he tends to be there.  Last year at our clubs big spring show we waited
until really late at night, Took his spare tire out of his trunk and put it in
the auction the next night.  It was priceless to see the look on his face
several minutes into bidding when he realized it was his and he would have to
not only pay to get it back but be the high bidder.

This year we put two scissor jacks under his rear axle and got the back tires
just off the ground so that his tires would spin when he went to drive off...He
caught on just before leaving mainly cuz we all had odd smirks on our faces. He
messed around about an hour before actually being ready to leave and we just
couldn't take it anymore. He has also learned to suspect something ALWAYS.

He has always been a great sport about it I will give him that.

Chad