Re: New British Car magazine out yet?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New British Car magazine out yet?
From: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:28:26 -0500
On Saturday, May 24, 2003, at 11:12  PM, James Kleemeyer wrote:

> Yes. (Way more than I wanted to know about a Datsun 240Z)

Just got mine today.  I haven't had time to read all of the articles,
just the low attention span stuff.  What I read of the 240Z article was
great.  My brother had a 240Z and that brought back some memories.
Neither one of us could get our dual carbs just right.

It figures.  Two guys from the loins of a Hot Rodder decide to learn
their mechanic skills on British and Japanese sports cars.  Hopefully,
my kids will follow my lead better then I did my fathers.  Otherwise,
they'll grow up to be "Fast and Furious" or other similar nonsense.

I like the mag though.   I want an article comparing all of these
Birkins and Caterhams, and all those other similar looking cars that
I'm sure I would enjoy driving, but I can't quite decide if I really
like the looks of.

Kevin