Re: Keys

To: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Subject: Re: Keys
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 14:15:27 -0500
Last year I got a new lockset for the trunk and the doors. It was
probably from Mechspec. While the trunk lock seems to be unique, the
old door locks work just fine with the new key. So I didn't bother
changing them out.

I'm sure the old trunk lock is in a box somewhere. But the lock on my
new-old trunk lid, did not work with the new key.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd N.E., Fl 1S    PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155