Victoria British

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Victoria British
From: Peter Chast <pchast@francomm.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 19:21:23 -0400
Hi Everybody.....

I want to complain about a problem I had today with a part for my Midget.

I ordered a part for my 79 Midget before 1pm yesterday from Victoria British. I
talked to the sales person about
'in stock' and 'time shipped' etc. We determined it should be delivered today
in the morning......

They charged normal shipping and handling AND Next Day Air charges a total of
$35.

Victoria British' shipping department put the wrong sticker on the package.

UPS defines 'next day air' as AM delivery. And 'next day air saver' as end of
business day.

the product was delivered at 4:30 PM

The body shop wants 6 hours pay for holding their alaignment rack all day. Our
cars are smaller than any other
and the rack is heavy/difficult to change back and forth.

I am amazed that they are not aware of the loss of service that they condone by
using the wrong stickers for
what we pay for. Iam disgusted that they would not talk to me enought to even
understand what happened. They
will not even appologise for their high charges. They will not consider refund
of hipping charges. the customer
service rep that I talked to will not let me speak to a supervisor about the
situation.

UPS took the labels and they are going to persue the situation. Victoria
British would not. I am unhappy about
their handling of this situation.

thanks for listening.
Pete