Re: Victoria British

To: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>, mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Victoria British
From: Peter Chast <pchast@francomm.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 21:55:19 -0400
Thank You all  for your coments and sympathy.

I would have used Moss. I tried them first.
They do not have inner tie rod ends for a 79 midget.

VB had them so....

Also when I talked to the Customer service representative
I told them I was a part of the MG discussion group.
She didn't even pause.

Thanks.
Pete