Re: Victoria British

To: "MG List Postings" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Victoria British
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 21:16:54 -0400
I can't say I would never consider using VB again, given their sometimes
compelling price point, but I have had major headaches with them also.
While ordering several hundreds of dollars worth of stuff for a complete
suspension and brake rebuild on a car several years ago, they were unable to
even discuss a few problems....like Pete, all while I was paying for some
serious lift time.  Carl is right - Moss isn't perfect....well, sometimes
they are, actually ;-)  But in the end, I firmly believe that if weren't for
Moss we would not all have our cars.  In addition, if it weren't for Moss,
we would not have some of the extraordinary boutique service/parts/technical
advice providers we have who are supported buy Moss's distribution model.  I
bet there isn't a LBC fired up in America that doesn't owe something to
Moss.  Heck, while I'm feeling all thankful - thanks to VB for making me
appreciate Moss all the more!

Dean