Re: MG 2003 update

To: Chuck Renner <crenner@dynalivery.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG 2003 update
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 04:43:54 -0700 (PDT)
Chuck, if you get a chance, a daily update would be great, so those of us
not there (and with temporarily dead MG's) can live vicariously through
you!

Thx....

PS I think the dead generator is Kim de Bourbon (red '66 B) - she had
posted her travels and travails on Skye Poier's BBS. Also, Gary Lloyd
(another BBS member) is doing a piston replacement on his '66 in Boise,
Idaho - he lives in Canada somewhere)

--- Chuck Renner <crenner@dynalivery.com> wrote:
> A number of list members are currently here in St. Louis for MG 2003.  I
> _think_ we're showing everyone a good time, but as part of the
> organizing
> committee, I'm not particulary the best person to ask.  (First, I'd be
> slighly biased, and second, I'm busy helping to run things, so I'm not
> exactly participating as the average person would be.)
>
> Off the top of my head, I've seen David Deutsch and Rick Ingram.  I've
> seen
> Jeff Zorn, who brought quite a large merchandise display along.  I took
> Kelvin Dodd with me to the local Jaguar dealer's XJ8 launch party on
> Wednesday night, so they got to provide us food and drink, saving the
> Moss
> expense account.
>
> I know that a few people have had car issues.  At least one dead
> generator.
> A Midget with a flat.  A GT that I believe had the head off in the
> parking
> lot this afternoon.

=====
Dan