MG 2003 update

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG 2003 update
From: "Chuck Renner" <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 23:40:08 -0500
Things continued today with another Gastronomic Bus Tour, which apparently
left everyone who attended feeling quite stuffed.

Others stayed at the hotel for tech sessions on welding by Carl Heideman and
detailing by Brad Bloomquist, where list member Monte Morris had his car
used for demonstrations.

Others went on the Route 66 Rally, which ended at a park, where the BBQ was
held, along with the valve cover races.

Then back to the hotel for the usual fun.

Again, sorry for the brevity of these writeups.  I'm sure our other list
members who are here will provide much better info from the participant's
point of view.