RE: MG 2003 update

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MG 2003 update
From: Chuck Renner <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:50:11 -0500
> Chuck, if you get a chance, a daily update would be great, so
> those of us
> not there (and with temporarily dead MG's) can live
> vicariously through
> you!

Well, I'm probably not the best person to provide updates, since I'm
mostly working.  I'll tell Ingram that people want his famous daily
updates. ;)
But here's a bit of a rundown:

The Gastronomic Bus Tour has had tremendous demand, such that folks are
hanging around to see if they can find an empty spot.  That ran
yesterday and today.

Yesterday's tech sessions included body repair, seat recovering, power
tuning, welding equipment, and convertable top detailing.

Today's tech sessions will include more power tuning, welding
techniques, and auto detailing.  Also this afternoon is the Route 66
rally, which will finish up at a nearby park for the BBQ and valve cover
races.

We've also laid out a number of self-guided rallies that people can do
when they want to, which a number of people have taken advantage of.

Weather is looking good.  We had a brief storm yesterday morning, but
it's supposed to be clear the rest of the time.  Temps dropping into the
50s at night, making it to the lower 80's in the day.  Unfortunately,
our famous humidity has been creeping in over the last week, but maybe
it won't get a good hold with the weather front that just moved through.