Re: 72 MGB Brake Line Replacement

To: "Gudz, Roman \(EM, PTL\)" <Roman.Gudz@penske.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 72 MGB Brake Line Replacement
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:07:44 +0100
Heavy corrosion is the usual reason here in the UK, it is a test-station
failure.  Other than that deep cuts, crimps, or any other external damage
that could reduce their pressure or flow characteristics.

Some kits come cut to length with the correct flares and fittings, or you
can get rolls of pipe and the appropriate flare tool (I think there are two
different types).

Except possibly for the dual cylinder with integral booster personally I
wouldn't bother rebuilding the MC, just replace.