Re: brake squeek

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake squeek
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:50:43 -0500
Bob,
Do you usually need to replace the piston, or just sand it so it's clean? I
guess what I'm getting at is would I normally need to order just the caliper
repair kit ((180-980) or the piston and seal set (180-748) in Moss, pp. 113?
Does the piston and seal set contain the caliper repair kit?
Thanks for the advice.
Monte