Re: Adjusting fuel level on a "fixed" float?

To: Menno.Meijer@ict.nl
Subject: Re: Adjusting fuel level on a "fixed" float?
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 09:39:22 -0500
    What I'd do is get rid of the adjustable float, use two of the
plastic floats with the stock, spring-loaded needles and not worry about
the adjustment.  That's what I did after changing washers ad infinitum.
  I found that if the float-valve seals correctly and the rest of the
carb works correctly, swapping washers is a waste of time.  The jet
adjustment takes care of minor differences.

   Cheers,

    CR
     '69 B