RE: Wiring question/ head light switch 69C

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wiring question/ head light switch 69C
From: JLTinkham@TallySystems.Com
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:42:47 -0400
All,

Checked a diagram I got from Prospero's Garage, it's a good size color
laminated job.  Anyway it's specifically for the 69 C and it shows 4
connections on the headlight switch.  Post 1 is blue, posts 2 & 4 are red
and post 3 is brown.

There is a purple going to the column hi-low beam switch but it doesn't look
like there should be one to the dash switch.

Jim
69C GT