Re: Why would I like to buy a MGC

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Why would I like to buy a MGC
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:21:16 -0700
On the other hand, an MGB-V8 (in the USA) is a homebuilt curiosity, while an
MGC is the rarest MG since the TwinCam. So I can understand where Albert is
coming from, looking at it as a collector, at least. Not having driven
either variant, I can't really comment on that aspect.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149