RE:Why would I like to buy a MGC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:Why would I like to buy a MGC
From: Jon Asdourian <kriegerii@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 05:18:32 -0700 (PDT)
Having owned several MGC's, my first MG was a B GT in
the early 70's.  The GT is the best balanced and under
rated in all catagories, and the 'C GT' to me is the
best of all the of that series and type.  Although
tuning for a B is more readily available to make it
perky.  But, I feel the 'C' out performs even the V8.
A little tuning in suspension and it is a joy to
drive, and with 7 main bearings, the engine is
reliable, heavy duty and with nice exhausts makes a
wonderful sound as you pass the sports car wannabe's
driving Miatas, and other Japanese trash.  It is a
true classic.

=====
Jon Asdourian
61 356B Red Porsche Coupe
69 Red MGC GT
63 Burgundy Austin Healey 3000 BJ7
356 Registry 16017, PCA 2002112915, MGCC 99577 AHCC

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com