Why buy and MGC?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Why buy and MGC?
From: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas@millenicom.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:57:52 -0500
Am I the only C owner on the list? No one mentioned the great yearly get
togethers with a number of wonderful people. It must be the people since the
same cars show up year after year. The usually are on the east coast, but
there are occasional get togethers on the west coast.

As far has handling, they do tend to be happier going in a straight line.
However, I have driving mine from Downers Grove (east of Chicago) to
Gettysburg and back, and Pensacola and back for the events. Pensacola is about
960 miles from Downers. I do these trips in one day. I now have to go to the
British Field Day in Portland, OR. to see the car since it now with my son. I
drove it to Minneapolis for the big meet, and he flew in. After the meet is
was a great (but hot) trip in 2 1/2 days to Portland.

IT IS A GREAT ROAD CAR!

Jack
69 MGC
72 BGT
60 Healey 3000 (which has a hairier 6 cylinder engine than a C)