[Fwd: Re: Why would I like to buy a MGC]

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Why would I like to buy a MGC]
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 05:12:40 -0400
I never got wet in my 73 B Roadster, and I never got wet in my TR250.

Why not buy a supercharger from Kelvin and Co. Bolt on in 5 hours --
twice the HP at the wheels -- sounds not too bad.

Hard for me to imagine any hard top is more fun than a roadster on a
warm summer night, but I guess.

Don Malling

Gordie's Garage wrote:
 > Okay, my .02...I sold my 80 B LE in order to find and buy a BGT...or
a CGT
 > if it is available and affordable.
 > Why?
 > Because I drive an MG to any MG event I attend (after the salt is off the
 > roads) and frequently it is in the rain.  I don't stay dry in the A even
 > with the top up, and a BGT will get me there in a fun way in an MG, dry.
 >
 > Now, for track days, I always drive my Audi cuz it really does have more
 > power and more cornering capability, and is also a blast to drive.
 >
 > It's just what your intent is when you drive, and I like to drive fun
cars
 > anywhere I drive.  MG's on the road where 50 - 70 mph is a thrill,
the Audi
 > when the ability to go faster is there.
 >
 > BTW, anyone have a solid, not perfect, BGT available in SE Michigan?
  I've